Saturday, May 12, 2012

LoL (League of Legends) RP and IP hack 2012

This is a hack for the game League of Legends. There is not much I can say about it. Select what you need RP or IP, select amount and generate. So easy. 


Here the tutorial video: 

1. download hack http://adf.ly/8I3rZ
2. Open LoL HACK RP AND IP.exe
3 type your username and select east or west
4. select amount of RP and IP you want to add
5. click hack
6. wait 2-3min to RP or IP add to your acc
7. I suggest that you use 520 RP and 3150 IP every 1hour becouse admin can ban you

*Scanned with Avast antivirus,its 100% virus free.


*If the program stop working, or you notice some bugs on it, please report that to me, so I can update it as soon as possible.

NOTE: ** There are some copied / fake videos that are going to scam you. They can be virus infected and very dangerous, so please be careful !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: